Cyberator is now TX-RAMP Certified by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
Texas Government Code 2054.0593 mandates that state agencies as defined by Texas Government Code 2054.003(13) must only enter or renew contracts to receive cloud computing services/products that comply with TX-RAMP requirements beginning January 1, 2022.
We are proud that we can offer the people of our home state the same advanced cybersecurity solution that leading organizations across the globe use to keep their data and organization safe.
Being TX-RAMP certified is a testament to the fact that Zartech prioritizes data security. It therewith ensures that:
• Customer data is rigorously protected
• Zartech assess, minimize, and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities
• Zartech is compliant with the highest standard for information security
• Zartech has an internal culture of security, so all employees prioritize information security by design
• Operational excellence when it comes to Zartech’s IT, HR, and information processes
This certification is the latest milestone in our information security roadmap to continuously demonstrate our commitment to data security. Everyone at Zartech is deeply dedicated to protecting clients’ data, and we’re very happy to have our TX-RAMP certification to prove it.